Sunday, September 6, 2009

Steamboat 700 Invitation

The Steamboat 700 development proposal has been very much in the forefront of our local media for many months now. We are only 5 weeks from the City Council’s final vote on the annexation. I believe that Steamboat 700 provides Steamboat Springs an opportunity to implement our forward-thinking community master plans to avoid the “down valley” syndrome where locals are forced out of town into outlying areas by high housing prices, resulting in long commutes on crowded highways and many other problems.


I would like to invite you to learn more about Steamboat 700 by inviting you to meet the owners of the development group and join them for lunch or breakfast this coming week. If you would like to attend please call or email Katie Kolbe at 870-0244; kkolbe@steamboat700.com. Let her know which of the following would work for you. Also, to get up to speed on the project, please visit the Steamboat 700 website at www.steamboat700.com



Wednesday, September 9 breakfast from 8-9 at Steamboat 700 office

Wednesday, September 9 lunch from 12-1:30 at Steamboat 700 office

Thursday, September 10 breakfast from 7:30-9 at Egg & I

Friday, September 11 breakfast from 8-9 at Steamboat 700 office



The Steamboat 700 office is located in the Chieftain Building at 345 Lincoln Ave., Suite 206. The entrance is off 4th Street, then go upstairs and down the hallway – the office is on the left.


Please feel free to call me at 871-9111 ext. 11 with any questions or comments.


Peter Patten
Patten Associates, Inc.
Development and Land Planning Consultants

........................................................


If you are looking for a home site, completed home, condo or townhome, in or near Steamboat Springs, Colorado... Contact me: Michelle Diehl, GRI Broker Associate at Prudential Steamboat Realty.

I work as a Buyer's Agent for my clients. I also represent Sellers. If you are buying or selling in the Steamboat Springs or surrounding areas, I can provide what you need. I am paid my success fee only after you experience success!

Contact me today and let’s get started...


web: SteamboatDream.com
e-mail: MichelleDiehl@comcast.net
cell: 970.846.1086
office: 970.879.8100 EXT 434