Thursday, September 3, 2009

Great Buys for Buyers in Steamboat Springs, Colorado!

It has been a fast selling summer here in Steamboat Springs. Some of the observations made are that first time homebuyers are scoring great buys on condos, townhomes, and single family residence. A first time homebuyer is anyone who has not owned property in the last three years. These folks are going to be credited $8,000.00 if they close on their homes before December 1st, 2009. Keep watching and lets see if the government extends this successful program. It’s like Cash for Clunkers for homebuyers. If you are or know someone paying rent in Steamboat call me and I can give you the name of a few great local lenders who can talk with you and determine if you should consider home ownership right now rather then throwing money into someone else’s mortgage.

In July my company Prudential Steamboat Realty had more showings of our listings then in any other month since we have documented showings. This plays well for the sellers out there. We are seeing more showings are required to get a buyer to write a contract and negotiation time seems to have increased, but none the less properties are selling and buyers are writing contracts. Last month is August we had over 70 floor calls A floor call is when someone calls our office inquiring about a property they saw. Although it is a buyer’s market because of the amount of inventory, sellers are receiving contracts on their homes. Keep watching you never know when we have hit bottom and we rise again. One thing we are certain of is that the market will come back one day and wouldn’t it be great for you to say I got in at the bottom? Four years ago you couldn't get a two bedroom condo anywhere near $200,000. I now represent a Fish Creek Falls two bedroom condo for $179,000.00; a Sierra View for $185,000; and a North Star complete remodel located on the mountain for only $225,000.00. There are a lot of opportunities for every level of buyer. It a great time to get into Steamboat! Call me for more information...



If you are looking for a home site, completed home, condo or townhome, in or near Steamboat Springs, Colorado... Contact me: Michelle Diehl, GRI Broker Associate at Prudential Steamboat Realty.

I work as a Buyer's Agent for my clients. I also represent Sellers. If you are buying or selling in the Steamboat Springs or surrounding areas, I can provide what you need. I am paid my success fee only after you experience success!

Contact me today and let’s get started...


web: SteamboatDream.com
e-mail: MichelleDiehl@comcast.net
cell: 970.846.1086
office: 970.879.8100 EXT 434