Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Space Station Reopening?

Back in April the Steamboat Pilot & TODAY, one of Steamboat Springs local newspapers, reported that the Space Station in beautiful downtown Steamboat Springs, Colorado may be reopening in a month or so. The Space Station has been vacant with a chain link fence surrounding it for many many months. The idea of the fence was to keep it from becoming a parking lot. Due to a sale that didn't happen last year the Grand Junction owners Monument Oil have been talking with other potential buyers to purchase and reopen the convenience store. Hopefully, soon a deal will cause the reopening. If the deal falls through lets hope at least the chain link fence will disappear....


..................................

If you are looking for a home site, completed home, condo or townhome, in or near Steamboat Springs, Colorado... Contact me: Michelle Diehl, GRI Broker Associate at Prudential Steamboat Realty.

I work as a Buyer's Agent for my clients. I also represent Sellers. If you are buying or selling in the Steamboat Springs or surrounding areas, I can provide what you need. I am paid my success fee only after you experience success!

Contact me today and let’s get started...


web: SteamboatDream.com
e-mail: MichelleDiehl@comcast.net
cell: 970.846.1086
office: 970.879.8100 EXT 434