Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ready for a Life Change? Move to Steamboat Springs, Colorado

Believing, Achieving, Succeeding for YOU!


If you are considering a move to Steamboat Springs, Colorado or the surrounding communities let me help you. We moved to Steamboat nine year ago from the Littleton area (near Denver, CO) when our kids were 3 & 5. We have loved every minute of being here. This is a great community to raise your family, build a business, and enjoy nature. We love that we are in a resort area with all the amenities, yet we have room to breath with all the wide open spaces. I am an advocate for my buyers and sellers. Its all about your dream and what you want. Call me and tell me what you hope to find and I will be happy to look for you. The internet is a great tool, but I can make your search much easier. Describe your dream home to me, and I can set you up on an automatic search that will peruse our MLS system daily for "just listed" properties that match your dream home parameters. The system will automatically send the home's description and pictures to your in-box. If you see something you like, then call or e-mail me, and I will find out more detail for you I will also preview the property for you and take additional pictures. Whatever you are looking for, I can help you find it.

Steamboat is a great town because we have a real sense of community here. I have never seen so many charitable golf tournaments and fund raisers (and love them all). We all seem to just help each other. Every time I go to the grocery store I see someone I know. Everybody looks after each others kids too. It’s a safe place to relax and really live. If you are considering a resort with world class skiing, an airport close by, schools of excellence, and a real hometown feel, consider Steamboat. We have something for everyone. Our average home prices are below similar resorts like Aspen, Telluride, Vail, and Jackson Hole. I also love to worship here. There are numerous church choices and plenty of Bible studies to join in. No matter what activity you love, you will find a friend who loves to do what you love to do. I hope you will consider Steamboat Springs if you are looking for a simpler, happier, calmer life style change. My life has been so blessed by being a part of this community.

I am happy to help - call or e-mail me... Thank you for your business. Please read my testimonials at www.SteamboatDream.com

Michelle Diehl, GRI
(970)846-1086
MichelleDiehl@comcast.net



To obtain information on any property in Routt County including Steamboat Springs, Hayden, Stagecoach, or the surrounding areas with Buyer Representation, contact
Michelle Diehl, GRI Broker Associate at Prudential Steamboat Realty.
I am happy to help...

WEB: http://www.steamboatdream.com/
E-MAIL: MichelleDiehl@comcast.net
CELL:(970)846-1086